Classified printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 65
The Inkosi is a Zulu word which means “Chief” and Chris Reeve Large Inkosi is really a chief among other folding knives. This particular one is the large Inkosi with black micarta inlayed into the titanium frame.
- Chris Reeve Large Inkosi with Black Micarta
- Knife Style: Large Frame Lock
- Overall Opened Length: 8 1/2"
- Blade Steel: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Blade Finish: Stone Washed
- Handle Length: 4 3/4"
- Handle Thickness: 9/16"
- Frame Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Inlay Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Clip: Rear up and it is also removable
- Thumb Stud: Satin
- Case: Box
- Weight: 4.9 Ounces
- Made in the USA
Public Questions / Answers - Login Required
Other Classified Ads